Monday, August 16

I sighed, and took a deep breath to center myself. "Margaret, she called me to bitch about being grounded. She's a very pissed young woman."
"You're taking her side?" Her voice was escalating. Any moment now, dogs all over San Francisco would start howling in response.



My words felt dry, tasting of copper. "I don't turn on the news at home."
"You missed a shitload. That BMW you spotted turned up at an intersection in Hough. A squad of SPU elves called in the plates. Mix in a liberal does of 'allegedly' and 'according to the police,' and you have a fucking massacre that looks like the end of Bonnie and Clyde."

The Dragons of the Cuyahoga- S. Andrew Swann.


He just has some descriptions- in several other books, too, that crack me up. He's a good writer. Check it out.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home